Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tragic testimonial from California teenager show homosexual agenda advancing in public schools...

From the email box:

I have just got back from school and wanted to tell you about a debate that occurred during my careers class. We had a choice of the subject, and the majority of the students selected homosexual "marriage" as the topic.

During the debate, I found that around 20 of the 23 students in my class were either openly for or had no problem against it. I told the class outright that I am firmly against same sex "marriage".

Their argument was weak and parroted. Most of the people simply stated that homosexuals have the same rights as other human beings when it came to marriage. And still others said they had no problem with same sex "marriage" unless they pushed what they believed onto them.

There was also another person who said he was against same sex "marriage" and later denied that he had opposing feelings at all. He said "The only reason I said anything against it was because I wanted this to be a good debate, because I knew that nobody would take the other side."

I believe this to be the worst thing out of the whole debate about same sex "marriage" because he led myself and the others who opposed this unnatural sin to believe he was with us and then turned around and stabbed us in the backs. This was a lesson well learned, the enemy often cloaks himself in our ranks and at the last moment, changes mid-stream throwing you off guard.

J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment