Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Courageous testimonials from 2008 Rosary Rally Captains make impressive reading...

image

We started putting up the banner, it was so windy that it ripped leaving the picture of our Lady untouched (it was the only piece that was not destroyed) it was a miracle itself!

We did not have the statue as we did last year but we brought the banner from last year, put the picture on the card board and secured it on a tree,it was marvelous,our Lady showered us w/blessings, the wind subsided & the sun was so bright at the of our rally.  It was attended by children, teenagers, young & old, I saw man on a wheelchair! At the end, we told each other"SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!"

-- Connie Borlaza, San Jose, Ca

 

It was beautiful to gather so many people who loves our Blessed Mother Virgin Mary so much!

-- Belen Martorell, Santurce, Puerto Rico

 

It was quite a challenge for me this year, but the Blessed Mother's hands was in it so we hard a very beautiful rally. I got help from where I was least expecting it.  And a lot of people were happy wit the way it all turned out. What I came to realize is people don't like to take on responsibilities.  Thanks for inviting me to be part of this divine solution, to many of our problems and challenges in life.  I shall send the pictures next week.

-- Elizabeth and Francisca Freeman, Northridge, Ca

 

First, we had the Holy Mass inside the church then the public rosary outside the church, very good location for people to see that America needs Fatima, America needs prayers. We were blessed, felt the presence of Our Blessed Mother that day.  She said,"I'm here, thank you, pray,pray,pray." Thank you for giving me the chance to be a rosary captain. I had children holding the big banner (taking turns,2 at a time). It was awesome!!! Pictures to follow.  Thanks.

-- Grace V. Quiambao, Riverside, Ca

 

In the future, it would be very helpful if you would bring the Rosary Rally to the attention of Rectors of Parishes, and Directors of Shrines and Chapels, so that they would be more willing to allow us to put up the bulletin about the annual Rosary Rally.  At least one of these priests in charge, had objected to including in the bulletin in quotation the words said by Our Lady to the Fatima children.  There are some priests voting for a pro-choice Presidential candidate.  These discoveries are very distressing.

-- S. M. O., Massachusetts State House, Boston, MA

 

I would like to comment on my people. The turned out in cold weather and blowing wind and snow. Last year it was nice and I had 65.  Some stayed in cars and others braved the elements.

-- Denise Kagie

 

My package of instructions for the Rosary Crusade Rally 2008 was received few days before the event, too short preparation in my case, because I have to provide all the materials especially the printing of Fatima Banner and all the posters.  With the intercession of the our Blessed Mother Mary and the support and prayer of our local Legion of Mary Praesidium everything was possible and made our Rosary Crusade a very successful event. I am looking forward and God willing for next year's Rosary and I am working for more support from our parish ministries and local parishioners.

--Carmen P. Burgos, San Diego, Ca

No comments:

Post a Comment