Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beautiful Our Lady of Fatima Home Visit

    We received a beautiful letter today from a Mrs. Cathey in Tennessee.  She wrote, "Two days ago your custodian Marc brought the beautiful statue of Our Lady of Fatima to visit my home.  I thought I was excited before the sweet visit, but since the visit I haven't quite come down to earth yet.  The custodian asked me to put the beautiful rosary on her hands and my daughter placed the crown on Her head.  She was thrilled and told me how she had always wanted to crown our Blessed Mother. 

    One of my guests commented on how well informed Marc was.  Everyone was so quiet when he spoke that you could hear a pin drop.  They wanted to hear every word that he said.

    I want to thank America Needs Fatima for allowing me to have the honor of such a blessing.  The others and I felt Our Lady's presence with us."

    This is just one example of the kinds of graces received by those who host the Pilgrim Virgin Statue of Our Lady in their homes.

    If you would like the opportunity to receive such graces please contact us at (888) 460 - 7371.

No comments:

Post a Comment