Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ANF members comment on 10 Tips for Pious New Year's Resolutions

Dear Mr. Ritchie:

I did like getting the tips on the 10 resolutions.

What you mention is truly important to me.  I  want really to love the Mother of God.  Many a times I find myself going nowhere .

I find praying to Our Lady and recommending Her to others a great help.  But they don't always get deep into Her devotion.  I ask the Blessed Mother to help me .

Prayerfully,
S. A.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert: Thank you for the message.

In fact, I thought so much of it, I sent it to a number of other people.

These are times when we need much prayer and much encouragement to strive for a more holy life.  I go to Mass each day and we say the Rosary before Mass.  So it gives me great peace of mind in doing that.

Tonight, I got an email from my deceased nephew's wife and in the heading it said Novena.  That amazed me so when I read it, it was the Our Father and after that prayer all kinds of encouragement of how well it would be for me in 2010.

She is not Catholic.  So when I got your message.  I forwarded it to her just a few moments ago.    And to a number of others of my relatives.  Have a great New Year and God Bless you in your ministry to our Blessed Mother at Fatima.   

G.

PS -- Please keep me in your prayers as I am 86 years old and have a double hernia which needs operating on.  I have an appointment with a surgeon on Jan 19th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the best resolutions I have every heard.  Email this to everyone you know.  Merry Christmas!

J.M.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Ritchie,

Thank you deeply on sent me these 10 resolutions (tips).  I find these tips very helpful. Thanks God you have sent them to me.  I would be very sad if you had not sent.

In these times we live, one never is overly zealous and much less indiscreet when the subject is the salvation of our soul and the souls of our brothers in Christ.

Once again I say: Thank you very much for have sent me these tips.

I found the tips number 1, 4, 5, 9 and 10 very useful for me.

My connection and devotion to Our Lady of Fatima is enormous.  I lost my mother and, very recently, my beloved father.  Therefore, who now sustain me, in this world, is Our Lady.

I wish you a very Blessed New Year, in God's Grace and with the protection of the Holy Virgin Mary.

Sincerely in Jesu et Maria,

MMC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends,

Thanks, but please excuse my poor English.

I don't speak English, only know some basic words.  So, I need to translate everything.

I know few words and make  mistakes in my writing.

So, although I don't understand much, only a very little, I think that your 10 Tips are a very beautiful way to God, and to Heaven.

They have many thoughtful ideas, words and instructions for all people in their daily life.    

My greetings:

A.O.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Mr. Ritchie, I really appreciate your sharing with me the 10 Tips for Pious New Year Resolutions.

I am going to share it with my friends and relatives.

May you and your family have a blessed and grace-filled new year.  God bless you and your family.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment