Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 Tips for New Year Resolution Gets Good Reviews From ANF members

Dear Robert,

Thank You so much for these tips, I really need them, I haven't been very spiritual lately , I used to say the Rosary every night,

I have gotten away from that and it makes me sad that I keep putting off saying it rosary.

I love the Blessed Mother so much, I guess I have gotten really lazy, but these pious resolutions I am going to print up and look at them every day to remind me!

Thanks again, and for your America Needs Fatima articles. 

Have a Happy and Blessed New Year, 

S.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deer Mr. Ritchie:

Thank you very much for that wonderful reminder.

I am aware that it takes a lot of faith and prayers to keep from wandering away from God.

The message you sent is well taken and will be put to good use.  I don't consider myself deeply religious - as a matter of fact, there are times that I do not think that I am not doing enough for all the love and mercy that our Lord has given me.

Our Blessed Mother is very kind - to still intercede for me even though I have forsaken her in the past.  However,  with her love and intercession, I was granted a second chance to right what I have done wrong in the past and I think this is something that everyone should be aware of - that Our Lord Jesus Christ is always there waiting for our return.

Once we come to that realization, then the only right thing to do is to thank Him by trying our best to improve our relationship with Him and the people around us - in our thoughts, words and actions.  Hope and trust in His help that we may always be pleasing to Him.

Thank you and may you have a very happy and blessed New Year,

R.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Robert:

Thank-you for sending the 10 tips for a Pious New Year's Resolution! I downloaded it and have it in my Word Processor!

That way I can review it daily and keep a journal of my progress!:-) Have a wonderful Christmas Season that ends in January 6, 2010! (Three Kings Day in Spain and in Latin America!) May your New Year be filled with blessings and graces!

M.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Ritchie,

Thank you for sending me these '10 tips for Pious New Year resolutions'.

I feel this is sent by God, as this is what I have been praying for, to be more spiritual in the year 2010.

I am an Aussie, from Australia, but I will stand up for our Sweet Jesus and Mother Mary no matter where I was from.

I pray that you will Blessed in a special way for all the Love, and work you put in, in standing up for God.
Kindest regards.
P.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for sending those tips. 

Don't listen to those 'temptations' that tell you that you will receive labels or criticism when you try to help others.  I for one appreciate the tips.  Hearing you have the same temptations helped me this morning, as I am needing to send a letter to someone myself whom I feel I need to give a 'tip' to.

I am having a hard time sending that letter.  It is hard, to try to pluck a splinter from someone else's' soul, without coming away with the feeling that one is no better....or that one is being judgmental.  I believe that if one does this in a spirit of helping another along the narrow path, while at the same time being aware of one's own faults, is the best we can do.

Have a blessed New Year!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment