Saturday, January 16, 2010

America's Largest Catholic University allows lewd V Monologues

Re: Play at largest Catholic Univ. promotes lesbianism — JOIN PROTEST

Dear Robert Ritchie,

I am definitely in opposition to this play being allowed, but doubt that DePaul will cancel the performance.

I would also like you to know that the Catholic University that I
attend, Loyola University Chicago has also allowed the play to be
performed for, I believe, several years now. People have complained, but our President, Father Michael J. Garanzini, S.J, hasn't budged, I think by using the artistic freedom argument.

However, this isn't the only instance where the University supports non-Catholic things, one example is the large, and rather visible, presence of and support for the LGBTQ
organization on our campus.

But back to the V-Monologues, its a been a problem for a while, and that DePaul tolerance of it is somewhat less of
a "scandal" per say (not that it shouldn't be) because its not new.

I'm not sure what to do about the several non-Catholic
events/groups/etc that my own University supports.

Sincerely,
L.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Robert,

I really feel disturbed knowing this Catholic University brings to its campus the sinful issues. 

I could not believe that those Catholic faculties have become so bad.  God has blessed America.  He gives everything for its people to enjoy a good life. 

He wants them to build a good country to preach His mercy and glorify Him, to make known to the rest of the world so they may all worship Him as a loving Father. 

However, we see that they have hurt God as much as He blesses them.  How terrible.

Robert!   I am a very poor person and sinful too.  However, I pray a lot.  Many people need our prayers and fastings.  I read the Secrets of Fatima when I was five year-old.  I remember that what has happened to mankind is exactly in that book.  So we come to God's Mercy and ask Him to forgive us our sins and the sins of the world.  That why Our Lady and Jesus have cried.

Please continue to pray and fast.  Our Lady of Fatima said to the children:  "If you want your prayers to be heard, you have to offer sacrifices with them."

So not only prayers, but also fasting.

May God and Our Lady of Fatima bless you and your family.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment