Wednesday, February 17, 2010

From the email:

I just want to say that your E-Mails are great!!!

I love the different stories you have been sending and the various articles that come along with them.  I am a Catholic priest and pastor in a small parish that has Eucharistic Adoration for two full days each week.

I am now making copies of some of the very interesting stories you are sending and bringing them over to place on the table for adorers to read while making their holy hours.  Don't stop sending these great stories and once in a while I'll send a donation because I believe in your work.

Have a holy and fruitful Lent,
Fr. J.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, who wrote this excellent article, How Romanticism ruins marriages?
Gratefully, in Jesus and Our Lady
J.

[The author is Plinio Correa de Oliveria; see collection of his articles here: http://www.tfp.org/tfp-home/plinio-correa-de-oliveira/]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this faith strengthening article.  It makes my day! 

It really shows how much protection from evil, harm or danger we can get if only we invoke the name of Almighty God through St Michael the Archangel and our guardian angel.

I am also including you in my prayers whenever I go before 'The Blessed Sacrament' in my weekly adoration.

Brotherly yours, V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story of ST MICHAEL.
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR MEANINGFUL WORK
REGARDS
G.
IRELAND

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankfully Rosemont responded.  I don't want to unfairly continue the protest of Rosemont, but simply removing the PP listing may not mean that the culture or teaching that allowed it to appear in the first place has changed.

What is being actually taught or accepted in their Women's Studies program?

I realize that is a much more complicated issue to tackle. 

Thank you for what you are doing on Catholic campuses.
Way to go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This made me cry.  I asked God at the beginning of the year to help me with my faith and to grow closer to Him.  Thank you for sharing this miracle.  I am SO grateful to you.
God Bless,
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment