Sunday, August 1, 2010

Conversion From Eucharistic Miracle Video

Please forward a link to the Eucharistic Miracle Video to everyone you know.  Just paste it into your email messenger and send it off.

http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/Articles/amazing-video-eucharist-is-our-lord.html

A conversion can happen!

Read this testimonial from a member of America Needs Fatima:

“I forwarded this video to a friend who had married a Protestant lady. For years, I had challenged her on the truths of the faith. She told me that when she married, she had the intention to prove us Catholics wrong. I sent this video to them, after I received it from you. He emailed me about a week later.

“Said his wife felt guilty that she had to see to believe. He was in town last week. I saw him at the adoration chapel. He told me his wife is going to start RCIA. Thank you for all you do. God bless you and your ministry.

So, quick -- please pass this link to the Eucharistic Miracle Video to all your friends.

http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/Articles/amazing-video-eucharist-is-our-lord.html

No comments:

Post a Comment