Sunday, August 1, 2010

Prayer for Day 7 in the 9 Day Novena to Saint John Vianney

DAY SEVEN: August 2
DISPELLER OF SATAN

O Holy Priest of Ars, the infamous attacks of the devil which you had to suffer and the trials which disheartened you by fatigue would not make you give up the sublime task of converting souls.

The devil came to you for many years to disturb your short rest but you won because of mortification and prayers.

Powerful protector, you know the tempter's desire to harm my baptized and believing soul.

He would have me sin, by rejecting the Holy Sacraments and the life of virtue.

But good Saint of Ars dispel from me the traces of the enemy.

Holy Priest of Ars, I have confidence in your intercession.

Pray for me during this novena especially for:

((State your request here...))

Recite the following prayers...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment