Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Disgusting – Our Lord Defiled in Colorado Museum

Warning: Terrible blasphemy. DO NOT read if you think this will disturb you.

Please send a protest message to The Loveland Museum in Loveland, Colorado where an art display shows a man performing oral sex on Jesus.

This unspeakable blasphemy is scheduled to run through November 28.

I cannot imagine a more offensive and blasphemous insult to Our Lord Jesus Christ.  And this one is funded by tax payer money!

It really makes you wonder how much longer God will put up with this.

Here’s the contact information for the Museum. Please be polite yet firm when contacting them:

Loveland Museum

503 N. Lincoln Ave.

Loveland, CO 80537

Phone (970) 962-2410

Susan Ison
Director, Cultural Services
(970) 962-2411
isons@ci.loveland.co.us

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I tried to be polite, but common sense got in the way. Said what I had to say....now I'll get myself to confession, although I will have to admit to father that I am not sorry for what I said.

    ReplyDelete